- Tranquil water bodies and the canopy of 500 areca nut and coconut trees have created the perfect setting. A team of experienced architects and engineers have created the perfect space.
- The semi-open spaces and naturally-lit structures of Panchavati, surrounded by vast lawns and paved pathways, are easily configured to host a range of events.
- We have the facilities for weddings, cultural shows, corporate functions or product launches with up to 2000 guests.
- The central pavilion is an inviting combination of a traditional structure with modern sensibilities.
- The pavilion and surrounding buildings are designed to accommodate large crowds and ensure smooth flow of guests.
- A spacious semi-open platform, offers guests a 360-degree view of the proceedings.
- The central pavilion can accommodate up to 2000 guests, with seating for 1022
- Fixed wooden seating for 678 in the gallery
- Extra seating can be provided for up to 92 guests
- Wheelchair friendly
- Two semi-open landscaped courtyards for traditional plantain leaf meals, round table cocktail dinners or buffets
- Plantain Leaf meals: seating for 360.
- Round Table meals: seating for 200.
- Adequate waiting area and wide pathways to avoid crowding.
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Spacious kitchen with modern equipment
- Guests may bring in caterers of their choice or we can recommend some
- 5 Double furnished A/C Rooms- 10 Persons Occupancy
- 14 Triple Occupancy Rooms- 42 Persons Occupancy
- 4 Suites- 20 Persons Occupancy
Open Amphitheater & Lawn area
- Ideal Space for hosting sangeeth, mehendi ,folk programs or corporate events
- Accommodates 500 guests
- Large open space lined by guava and mango trees
- Round tables may be set up
- High-quality speakers for music in dining area and central pavilion
- Electricity with back-up generator
- We can recommend florists and decorators
- Entrance car park provides space for 150 cars and 2 buses
- Extra parking for up to 220 cars and 80 two wheelers